Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default DJ software with specific options?

On 11/06/2019 2:37 pm, JBI wrote:
I have a series of songs that I want to feed into a DJ program for auto
fading, add any compression or EQ, and then save the resulting as a wave
file to be burned to a CD or just used as-is later.Â* I downloaded a free
DJ program called Mixxx.Â* Although it had impressive auto fade ins and
outs (using auto DJ function), I am unable to start auto fade at a
preset time for each song (in other words, I want to start the fade out
process at 1 min regardless of song length) nor does it have compression
plugins.Â* Is there any other free alternatives that might have what I'm
seeking?Â* If not, that's a lot of songs I am going to have to trim in my
DAW, add compression or limiting, and then feed into Mixxx.Â* I just
thought these extra steps might be eliminated if the DJ program was
sufficient.Â* Thanks.

Most DAW's could easily do what you want with a script/macro. You don't
say what one you are currently using. Have you checked?