Mike Rivers

Default Tascam DVRA1000 Audio Master Recorder (High Definition),

In article writes:

The Tascam is an outstanding piece of gear, IMO even better than the
Masterlink features- or soundwise.

Too bad it has no hard disk...

And that's just one of the reasons why Mark prefers it over the
Masterlink. Though I guess the inconvenience of the Masterlink is
because it has a hard disk, you have to use it, and then make a CD
from the file on the disk when you want to move it somewhere.

Different applications, different capabilites.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )