Mark Zarella

I apologize if I insulted anyone I just didn't want my post to turn into a
debate about how a amp is suppose to simplify a signal and if it has a flat
response you would only hear a difference when the amps distort or goes into
clipping. I was just surprised how lighter my new Excelon amp felt compared
to the new MTX amp I just bought. I'm not into the weight thing but I've
found that a heavier amps usually means that they are built better. This
is not always the case. The design of the circuit, quality of parts used,
etc. all play a roll in the overall SQ. And yes I was interested in
subjective responses. There are many people who have owned multiple amps
and have taken the time to do comparisons. I'd love to hear their opinions.
I use to own class A car amps which I remember as having a richer sound but
I've never compared them side-by-side to a class AB amp so......Anyway, I'd
still love to hear your opinion.

My opinion, based on bench testing amplifiers, designing amplifiers,
building amplifiers, and in general trying to learn as much as I can about
amplifiers, is best summarized by your first sentence.