Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,comp.compression,microsoft.public.windowsmedia,microsoft.public.windowsmedia.tools
[email protected] dpierce@cartchunk.org is offline

Default Adobe Audition 1.5 allows WMA monoaural audio at 44.1 KHz sample-rate with a bit-rate of 20 kbps

On Jul 20, 8:39 pm, Radium wrote:
On Jul 18, 2:34 pm, wrote:

On Jul 17, 2:13 am, Radium wrote:
The only digital audio compression I like is WMA. The sounds resulting
from WMA compression sort of make me think of those RF electronic
telecommunication devices used in The Bourne Identity.

Nobody cares.

Huh? Don't those sounds give you an enjoyable psychedelic feeling?

They are annoying, boring and utterly unenjoyable, just
like you are. But you bring the added dimensions of stupid
and pointless to the table.