Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,comp.compression,microsoft.public.windowsmedia,microsoft.public.windowsmedia.tools
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Adobe Audition 1.5 allows WMA monoaural audio at 44.1 KHzsample-rate with a bit-rate of 20 kbps

Radium wrote:

wrote:
Radium wrote:

The only digital audio compression I like is WMA. The sounds resulting
from WMA compression sort of make me think of those RF electronic
telecommunication devices used in The Bourne Identity.

Nobody cares.

Huh? Don't those sounds give you an enjoyable psychedelic feeling?

Why don't you boil your head in a vat of acid ?

Graham