sodderboy

Default Questions on basic wirjing setup

I will make two assumptions he
1. the tv has one RF input, one A/V input, and one stereo audio out
2. three leads are connected between the switcher and the TV- video,
audio L, and audio R.

Your connections as described are proper.
I think that all you need to do is to switch the TV from "ANT" to
"LINE" to get the output of the A/V switcher going to the TV screen
and audio to the receiver. Usually there is an input select in the
video section of the TV setup. My set has "ANT", "L1", and "L2"
So to watch/listen to TV channels or the VCR the switcher need no be
involved- you stay on "ANT" or equivalent and signals come in through
the RF input of the TV. DVD and Game are watched/listened through the
switcher and your "LINE" or equivalent input of the TV.

cheers!