Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] air453@gmail.com is offline

Default Vintage Shure 55c, trouble getting good sound quality

On Dec 31 2007, 8:55*pm, Mike Rivers wrote:
On Dec 31, 6:44 pm, wrote:

What if used a bullet microphone, like the Shure 520DX? *It also has a
grill.

It's good for playing blues harmonica into a guitar amplifier. Is this
for television? If not, who cares what the mic looks like?

Have you looked at the Heil Fin or Heritage models? They're cool
looking and at least they're modern designs so they won't make you
sound so much like a taxi cab dispatcher.

http://www.heilsound.com/pro/product...tage/index.htm

Yeah, those are nice looking. The problem is I'm a pain in the ass
and only specifically like the original fat boy Shure 55 model. If
they made a Series II version of that (like they did with the 55sh), I
would buy it!