Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

Default A little on-topic humour

"Tobiah" wrote in message ...

On 4/22/2020 6:48 PM, wrote:
Tobiah wrote:

You guys are butchering these jokes.

________
Meaning?

I was referring to an old joke. The guys in a prison block
had all heard each others' jokes a million times. It got so
that they preferred to save time by numbering the jokes.

They'd sit around, and someone would call out "#43!" and
everyone would laugh. Eventually, a new guy called out
"#12!" and was met with silence. He asked someone nearby
why that was, and the other guy answered, "you told it wrong".

Ah....now it all makes sense. I'm not a youngin but I've not heard that one
mate!

Poly