Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Ian S said:

In the bargain basement range I would look at PSB, Energy, some of
the better Paradigm boxes, and NHT.

Any chance you could get your snout any higher into the

stratosphere?

There's always Arnii F. Krooger, who tells us that speakers by Quad,
Martin-Logan, Magnepan, Spendor, and many other brands are threats

our religious security.

This would be yet another Middius lie of 100's if not 1,000's, given
that I have written favorable items about Quad and Magnepan. My
less-than favorable comments about certain Martin-Logan speakers were
simply some of those personal opinions based on personal preferences
that Middius accuses me of hating.