Margaret von Busenhalter

Default another set of forgeries from google groups.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Robot clicked:

I think that it has been shown that margaret was the source of the

disgusting
forgeries.

Let me get this straight. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course. You
assert "it has been shown" on the basis of a post by Styncho in which
he cleverly figured out that two posts appear to have originated in
the same city?

Which begs the question what small city in Texas

US Census: San Antonio, rank #9, population 1.2 million

Your ignorance is embarrassing and you are obviously not afraid to display
it.

would ordinarily have two
different buttholes who are this perverted, and want to inflict their
perversions on the same obscure newsgroup?

US Census: Detroit, rank #10, population 1 million

Krueger + Nousaine = Perverted Asshole x 2.

Next.

Since you seem to be a self-appointed expert and perpetrator of this kind

of
perversion Middius, please give us the benefit of your insights!

How come we only know about *your* suffering, molested, abused and
thoroughly ridiculed family around here? Who got the ball rolling? Heh, heh,
heh....

Cheers,

Margaret