Posted to alt.jeep-l,rec.audio.car,rec.autos.jeep,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
James James is offline

Default How to remove wire guard in 2002 Jeep Wrangler ?

Hmmm magnetic screwdriver ?? There is no screw head, or screw slot to
place a screwdriver in.... just a machine screw (the screw itself) placed
within an indented hole...

I thought if someone had a 2002 Wrangler they could look at this and tell
me if they have ever seen anything like it, and how you get it "undone" so
this simple piece of plastic could come off. I could rip it off
permanently, but it would probably bust up, and I could not replace it.

I just don't know why they make this like this !!

james