Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default They don't make it like they used to ...

Ty Ford wrote:

I don't know about you, but up here in Baltimore we have a thriving musicia=
n community that will probably never see a major stage. This also exists in=
DC and that group is even larger. This month I'll be seeing two local acts=
at Germano's in Little Italy. The Abbey Road Jazz Ensemble and Nate Najar'=
s quartet. That's jazz of course, but there's plenty of others. Josh Christ=
ina is a major player with a four piece. You can not sit still when the ban=
d plays.

That's great! Are they making a living doing this or do they have day jobs?

You guys sound like old fogies trapped in your rocking chairs or the two ol=
d guys in the balcony of the Muppets.

Bob can be Waldorf if I can be Stadtler.