SSJVCmag

On 10/12/05 2:20 AM, in article ,
"Benjamin Maas" wrote:

This is what I do to make a false-stereo...

I basically work with it in a style like M-S... I duplicate the file to 3
tracks. Pan them Left, Center and Right. Phase reverse the right side and
then delay the sides by half a frame or so. Raise the sides to bring in a
bit of space to the recording. Depending on the type of music, sometimes
adding a bit of reverb can also help. Nice thing is that it still maintains
its mono compatibility.

It isn't perfect, but it is a possibility.

Ummmm.... this does NOTHING to a mono recording...
(except maybe drop the level if you push it far enough...!)