Posted to alt.steinberg.cubase,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,comp.os.linux.advocacy,rec.audio.pro
cquirke (MVP Windows shell/user) cquirke (MVP Windows shell/user) is offline

Default REAPER moving in on Cubase?

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 09:32:49 -0500, Linonut wrote:
After takin' a swig o' grog, cquirke (MVP Windows shell/user) belched out this bit o' wisdom:

You sure are proud of that "MVP"!

It's more of a "disclosure" thing :-)

-- Risk Management is the clue that asks:

"Why do I keep open buckets of petrol next to all the
ashtrays in the lounge, when I don't even have a car?"