Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

Default Tannoy Venus MK II

On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 10:35:37 AM UTC-4, Don Pearce wrote:
On Fri, 01 Sep 2017 23:57:41 +0930, Gary Dingle
wrote:

On Fri, 1 Sep 2017 06:32:29 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 7:41:17 AM UTC-4, Gary Dingle wrote:
Has anyone got an idea of how much these might be worth?
Cheers
Gary

Bass Reflex design, I see!!

Jack

Is that good or bad? I don't know about speakers.
Clearing out a unit from a deceased estate, and trying to find what $
we sell them for.

Neither good nor bad - just normal. I've had a peer round the usual
places to see if any have been sold lately, but nothing. You should
have a look to see if the surrounds are good - they tend to rot away.

Looks like they are rubber!

Jack

If they are OK, put them on ebay and see what happens. If the
surrounds are gone, it is anyone;'s guess whether they are worth
repairing.

---