Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tubes
Richard Crowley

Default IEEE article "I don't really have a replacement career," Morein said. "It's a very gnawing thing."

"Sylvan Morein, DDS" wrote ...
Well, that's very obvious, Steve. "
is in
fact my sick son Robert Morein, who's now got a new stalking name as
he's
ruined his and MY good name with his antics.

No matter how many times you plonk these sick wackos,
they keep coming back with new aliases. At this point I
don't care if this personage is the guy suffering from some
mental illness in Oz, or if there really is such a person as
"Sylvan Morein, DDS" he comes off as equally sick.