Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

Default RCA Output voltage

MOSFET wrote:
You really should reread that post of yours and ask yourself "do I REALLY
expect the OP to understand all of this?"

Just as I can't know how good his hearing is, I don't know what his level of
education or understanding is. So I explain things the best *I* can; I'm not an
instructor. If he or someone else gains some useful knowledge from it, then
good. If not, I'm only wasting my own time.

Again, reread that post of yours. THINK about the original poster (who he
is, how old he might be, etc.). Remember what we are here for, to HELP
people. If that is your goal (as it is mine), you are tripping over your
ego.

Whatever. Just **** off and block me, and we'll both be happier.