Mike Rivers

Default Scott Dorsey Sebatron Review

In article writes:

Ahh, I see that the same old crowd has miraculously congregated here.
What a coincidence.

Uh . . who are you, and what are you talking about? I'm reading this
in the rec.audio.pro newsgroup. Scott's a regular here. You sound like
he's a newcomer.

Scott (from what he said in his recent message in this thread) isn't a
poster at recording.org, he allowed someone else post his comments on
this preamp. I'm not sure that was a wise decision on his part since
he doesn't have the ability to join in on a discussion there as he
does here. But anyway, Scott and his buddies didn't congregate here,
we've always been here.

It's to bad, because I
would really like to have some other writers do reviews for RO to add
some variety of opinion to the mix.

So, open your wallet.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )