Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Alex Alex is offline

Default Mouser

"flipper" wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 12:55:26 -0600, Raymond Koonce
wrote:

I placed an order with Mouser for some Rs and Cs at 1PM yesterday. When
I came home for lunch today, the order was on my porch. You can't beat
that service!

Raymond

Yeah, same here and it's not just the odd bit of luck. That's reliably
'normal' for Mouser.

I don't know what their secret is but they're lighting fast, with
pricing better than most, and are my primary source.

The only down side is don't make a mistake because the order is picked
and on it's way before you can say boo-boo.

In Australia we do not have Mouser, neither Digi-Key. Here we have Farnell
(Newark in the USA) and RS Components. If an order is placed before noon, it
will be delivered in the afternoon. If an order is placed in the afternoon,
it will be delivered the next day. Both RS and Farnell are very similar in
service and pricing, since they "compete" with each other.

What is your impression of RS and Farnell compared to Mouser and Digi-Key?
Is there any difference between Mouser and Digi-Key? Just curious from down
under...

Regards,
Alex