Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ian Iveson Ian Iveson is offline

Default Utralinear SE amps with EL34/6CA7.

Al wrote:

The rise in the human population is the only real disaster,
but not
pending, not even im... We cannot find jobs, but, we can
find someone
to make more babies.

We just need to make smaller babies. If we were half the
height, we'd need just an eighth of the resources.

Too bad headcount doesn't count for anything, huh? Well,
unless you
choose to play Ghenghis Khan... what a wonderful Leader he
was. Not
the first, nor the last, to pretend destruction is a good
thing.

Culling doesn't work for long coz it puts the birthrate up,
and increases the cost of labour. Pensions are very
effective, but they seem to need economic growth and an
advanced industrial society.

Ian