Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default Conrad Johnson Premier Two: restoration

In article ,
flipper wrote:

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 07:16:57 -0600, MiNe 109

flipper wrote:

Which is why 1995-2010 being almost the same length as 1980-1995 has
meaning and that incorrectly claiming 1995-2010 was '5 years' is not a
'nit' of an error.

A winning point! AWG is vanquished!

It's certainly a winning point but I didn't claim AGW was
'vanquished'.

Your non sequitur, however, illustrates the AGW worshiper's mindset in
defending to the death any error, no matter how trivial or absurd,
because "uh oh, you made a boo-boo so I win" is precisely the kind of
irrational, nonsensical, game they play along with, of course, the
ever popular hail of ad hominems.

No, it doesn't.

Stpehen