Posted to rec.audio.pro
nickbatz nickbatz is offline

Default 12" passive radiator replacement?

Okay, thanks very much everyone.

I have to listen and to get an idea of how much energy these speakers warrant putting into repairing them. It's not like I don't already have a bunch of very good ones.

Mike, I'm definitely not afraid to work on drivers - I even have a heat gun and glue, etc. But I'll have to see whether it's possible to salvage the cones. I only looked at them briefly and have been out all day.

My sense is that replacing the foam with similar foam will be close enough, same with the cones if necessary.