Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] garyv52@gmail.com is offline

Default Mac Pro 2019

I've been using Mac Pro desktops with PCI slots for many years. It's a great machine, very well built and quiet. But this new model seems so over the top in terms of base price and expensive add-ons it seems Apple has truly reached the highest level of greed.

https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/

With only SSD storage options adding immensely to the cost I wonder who this is geared towards. It's out of my price range these days but I do like internal PCI slots since I favor AES audio via the Lynx AES PCI card coupled with Lavry Blue converters.

Gary V