Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Can you ID these headphones?

wrote:

That's Dana Loesch (pron. like Lash) - conservative commentator and adamant pro 2nd
Amendment advocate. One of her books is titled "Hands Off My Gun", an excellent read.
The wall of her Youtube studio is adorned with various firearms.

She's pretty well known in the US - are you from across the pond?

Strange - most of the African Americans I know at least vote Democratic. The only issue
they are even more conservative than whites on is LGBTQ.

Then there's the 5% of blacks - like Loesch - whom I simply don't get. Some even deny
there is a race problem in the U.S., and go "I don't play the race card". smh!