kbuzz

Default Vintage amp suggestions for fisher 400c- Fisher or not?

Would appreciate any opinions on a synergistic match for my
refurbished 400c. I prefer a warmer more euphonic sound- which would
balance nicely with my detailed evs modded phillips sacd and smaller
coincident spearkers which are decidedly NOT MIDRANGEY

Initial thoughts are as follows:

Fisher:

Would a pair of say 20a or 30 monoblocks be warmer sounding then the
stereo sa line. Would their be any impedence or matching problems
with using a particular fisher mono with the 400c? Most use the sa
line. Any thoughts on sound and desirability of the smaller monos
versus the later 50 or 70 and 80 AZ models?

Mcintosh:

Between mc 30 v. mc225 at probably twice the price. Again have any
thoughts on either being a good mate? Most mc devotees utilize mac
preamps

SoundCraftsman c500,or maybe an Eico would also be nice..... What
about a leak, anyone every use thier amps with non leak pres..

thanks in advance for any suggestions