Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Recording Bit and Sample Rates

Here in Oregon wrote:

Hey guys, it has been 15 years since I took the last poll and I wanted to ask if you would chime in on what bit depth and sampling rate you are primarily using now e.g., 16/44, 24/44, 24/48, 24/96, 24/192, tape?

I am doing a lot of 24/96 these days (really 20/96 since the last four bits
are mush), because customers want it. I'm still doing a lot of 24/44.1 though.
I have finally stopped the last of the 16 bit recording stuff, I think.

Still doing a lot of analogue, though. That's actually picking up.