Stewart Pinkerton

On 7 Oct 2005 03:06:24 GMT, "Harry Lavo" wrote:

Moreover, you continue to ignore what is actually said and attack us as if
we are arguing for "sighted". Mark and Michael (and I and others before)
have not been arguing against blind testing and for sighted.....we've been
arguing for extended, holistic, and less intrusive testing than
short-snippet, comparative testing and especially abx.

No Harry, you haven't been arguing for anything, you have merely been
speculating, in lieu of any other evidence to back your prejuduces. If
you *really* believed in cable sound, or indeed in 'extended,
holistic' testing, then you'd have *done* some of it. If only to find
out if your own claims had any legs.