Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Audiophilia in the 21st Century

"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

As are the "negative returns" of pushing the analog
signal through a digital strainer in order to get the
equalization.

"Digital strainer". has the urban legend of "empty spaces" been unleashed
once again?

I have yet to hear a single piece of
audio gear (in my system) where the bypassed pure-analog
signal doesn't sound better than the digitally processed one.

Absence of unbiased testing noted. All we're hearing about from many is
their undying hatred for digital on grounds that lack scientific relevance.
Hey, if it has to be analog to please because of people's biases, no
problem. But there is no such thing as a "digital strainer", and there never
has been with properly implemented digital, which virtually all mainstream
examples have been.