Robert Morein

Default Krueger was talking about geese!

This is all nonsense.
For once, I am compelled to come to the rescue of beleaguered Arny Krueger.

What he actually intended to type is "gaggle". From Hyperdictionary:

Definition: 1.. [n] a flock of geese
2.. [v] cackle like a goose"Cackling geese"

See Also: cackle, flock, goose

But why Mr. Krueger would find it necessary or desirable to consort
with geese is beyond my comprehension.

Further analysis is solicited from the group.

"dave weil" wrote in message
On 18 Apr 2004 17:11:36 -0700, (John
Atkinson) wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
John Atkinson wrote:
Assuming that by "gooogle" both posters were referring to the Google
search engine,

Horsefeathers...I know how to spell Google for goodness sake. If I
mean "google" I write "google".

Of course, we know that this is a "flase claim". Of course, maybe he

From: Arny Krueger )
Subject: Retraction
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 2004-02-23 16:58:55 PST
"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Haven't you noticed that
your own reduced presence here speaks volumes?

Reduced presence?

Goggle suggests that I've made about 688 posts here since 1/1/2004
Goggle suggests that I made about 572 posts here between 1/1/2004 and
2/23/2003
Goggle suggests that you've made about 93 posts here since 1/1/2004

I see that you're as truthful and factual as ever, Marc Phillips.

NOT!
-----------------

Or this:

From: Arny Krueger )
Subject: Atlantic Technology advice sought
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 2003-11-25 11:14:21 PST
snip
Or he

"Goggle says that its an estimate. The specific wording is uses is
"about". It's too bad that sockpuppet wheel doesn't know what "about"
means in this context, but in general he's a very ignorant dude. You
don't seem to know either Weil, and part of that is ignorance and part
is hatred".

I wonder WHAT he was writing about...

I did write "if." So, when you typed "gooogle" you didn't mean
"Google," Mr. Krueger, what were you referring to?

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Mr. Atkinson, he was just parroting Scott Wheeler's misspelling of
"google".