dave weil

Default Correcting the record

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:35:04 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

John Atkinson wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
John Atkinson wrote:
Assuming that by "gooogle" both posters were referring to the Google
search engine,

Horsefeathers...I know how to spell Google for goodness sake. If I
mean "google" I write "google".

I did write "if." So, when you typed "gooogle" you didn't mean
"Google," Mr. Krueger, what were you referring to?

Asked and answered. You deleted my answer, and I'm not going to tell you
twice.

The real shame Atkinson is that you obsessing over this trivia, and missing
a big chunk of audio content related to the perception of infrasonic musical
sounds elsewhere, in the same thread you picked this up from. It's
distracted behavior like this that convinces me that you really don't care
about audio.

Apparently he learned something from Mr. Wheeler about trying to
discuss such critical audio matter such as 6 hz tones.