Posted to rec.audio.tech
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

Default It's a Goldmund, no its a Pioneer!

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Peter Larsen" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

http://audiostereo.lukarnet.com/gfx/960000/969938_1.jpg

http://audiostereo.lukarnet.com/gfx/960000/969938_2.jpg

Not enough resolution to refute differences on component
level, but also no obviously replaced capacitors and a
very good question about whether a bit of possibly
occured pcb rework and a new cabinet warrants the
differenc in price.

My sentiments, exactly.

Its that subjective thing again - you can bet there are people out there who
would be very happy with what they've got and what they paid for it, and
maybe appreciate what little upgrade there really is. I wonder how they
would feel if they only had to pay an extra 100 dollars? Maybe that just
wouldn't do it for them at all.

I've often wondered whether really expensive caviar really does taste really
really good. I bet if was in the supermarket at 2 dollars a can it
wouldn't, and none would get sold.

Gareth.