George M. Middius

Default Krooger's Dementia

dave weil said to ****-for-Brains:

Many of the sellers I have purchased items from have literally 100's to more
than 1,000 pieces of feedback. Lack of feedback is obviously not a problem
for them.

This is not the point. It's rude not to leave feedback, especially
when others leave it for you. I suppose you could be excused for
missing a few here and there if you're doing hundreds or thousands of
transactions, but you're not.

This underscores Krooger's alienation from the human race. Observe
the other ****ty remark the Beast made:

"If you're a winning bidder or seller in an eBay transaction, you *can*
leave feedback for your trading partner. These comments can be positive,
neutral, or negative, depending on your experience."

The operative word is "can". It doesn't say "should", "must" or anything
like it, no matter how George rants and tries to deceive.

Mr. **** jumps at the chance to be an asshole.

And here we see Turdborg slipping into his private fantasy world.

In the real world, dBay is about money and merchandise.

I don't know what "dBay" is. Does anybody?

More fantasia:

"... eBay rates buyers and sellers."

Of course this is pure nonsense -- ebay doesn't "rate" anybody.

And the ****ty excuse for being an asshole and a sociopath:

In other cases I dealt with a seller who had so
much feedback that I really felt one measly piece of feedback from me would
not make any difference.

The arrogance astonishes. No wonder Turdy can't function in the real
world of commerce.

Finally, the absolute topper:

In some cases I felt that I had a mediocre experience, and had to decide
whether to leave potentially damaging feedback, or just hold my tongue.

Krooger has admitted what I hypothesized earlier -- everything has
to be just perfect for him, no doubt including factors that are
beyond any seller's control, such as how much grief the Kroobitch
has been giving him or whether he had enough "training sessions"
with "youthful students".

It's just lack of courtesy for your trading partners, pure and simple.

Being an asshole is the only comfort Krooger has.