ScotFraser

Default Behringer mixers

Nevertheless, there is one Behringer product that I am overall pretty
impressed with: Their noise-reducer. It appears to be an original design
rather than yet another one of their cheap knock-offs of the corresponding
Mackie product. (I don't know of any equivalent Mackie product, but if I
did, I'd buy the Mackie instead.) In short, it's the confluence of a
downward expander with a quickly-sweeping lowpass filter.

Don't know how original the design can be because downward expanders & program
dependent lowpass filters have been implemented as noise reduction units by
many manufactures for at least 30 years.

Scott Fraser