Walther

Fabio Berutti wrote:
I took a look at the schematics. Looks like a darn good amp.

[...]

Thank you (all) for all the advice and information you gave!

When I first spotted it in that dumpster I thought it must be.
Sure I will keep this thread alive while working on the STA25
(which it turned out to be), and put some pics on my website.

BTW, for enthusiasts from all over the world now going to flock
on german landfill sites... we got pretty much thermal handling
of waste here these days thanks to excessive politician bribing
by a now imprisoned local recycling tycoon.

So it is most likely this STA25 would have gone up in smoke
or picked out by a giant magnet and smashed (makes me shudder).

Cheers

Walther

at in4tec in Germany

I have to apologize - the address above is faked, sorry!
IŽd like to know a better way to get rid of spammers.