Walther

Default Radford SC-2 / STA15

Hello,

I´m entirely new to this NG and have a single question:
does anybody have a picture of Radford SC-2/STA15 or STA25?

I happen to have found some and I´m not sure what it is,
esp. the power amp has no label on it (but a serial number).

Yes, believe it or not: somebody trashed it, along with a
Thorens TD124MkII equipped with a SME 3009 - fortunately I
spotted it in the dumpster before that was emptied.

But half the tubes are smashed or missing...

Since I very much like the sound of my 1961 braun csv-13 :-)
I´d like to get the radford back to life, and there´s a site
with schematics on the net...

Now I have to identify the power amp first...

....any help greatly appreciated!

TIA

Walther

Please feel free to respond personally at in4tec dot de.