Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Jazz Videos

On 23/03/2020 2:45 pm, geoff wrote:
On 23/03/2020 1:41 pm, wrote:
If you need nice break here is a gal that YouTube recommended for me
(perhaps because I listened to polymod's 'Route 66' a bunch of times
on YouTube (it's great), and other jazz artists from the 60's).

Her talent and enthusiasm is just exceptional and the recordings are
well done. All members of the band are excellent too and they use some
nice microphones.

This is studio performance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pghGiF3-gDU

This is stage performance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt15xaXyPeg

If you're not in the U.S. or these links don't work you can find the
first one I listened to with this search (they didn't work for a
friend of mine in Hawaii):

'gunhild carling mack the knife'

Gary V

And here (again) are a couple of YouTube videos with complex audio
recording, innotvative video editing, and superb musical skills. With a
little bit of humour thrown in.

Yeah I know - I have posted these before, buy hey ....

https://youtu.be/PG-jozmeYIo

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iiy_YfpVn0

geoff

Or for the Abbey Road actual video (blocked by Youtube it seems, with
just a still) try he
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20673564/

geoff