Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Update - Alesis HD24 problem

Rick Ruskin wrote:

This problem solved. Bad transistor on the drive bay pc board.

Good work. I have a dead Mackie (Lian Li RH-58) drive bay here. I
probably should figure out what's wrong with it and fix it.

New problem: No signal at input of tracks 21 & 22. A/D converter for
that position is toast. Part # is AL1101. Can these be purchased
individually or will I be forced to buy an entirely new A/D assembly?

It's a Wavefront part, which is Alesis Semiconductor. If you can find a
distributor that carries the chip, you should be able to buy it
separately. Did you check the DigiKey catalog?

me he
)