Soundfreak03

Default this whole damn mess called r.a.c.

**** Les you should just let this go. These are situations that you seem
to love responding to; I say let people go on being ****heads. If they
dont want to learn its they own problem. If you want to change that by
contributing to something positive then skip to the end of my post.

Your right. And I would have let it go except for the fact that the guy works
in the industry and does not even care to learn. Thats just stupid.

I digress. As a beginning installer myself I must say that unless you
have some kind of first hand knowledge of electronic theory and the
practical application of it you should be nowhere near any customers car.

We are agreed.

I cant believe that half of the people on here do not understand
clipping. It just shows you how misinformed the consumers of this
industry are. What more is that the marketing in this industry is full
of misinformation and bull****. Im trying to change that by keeping ****
real. You all got to be willing to learn. Dont bust out answers to
questions of which magnitude you cant even begin to comprehend.

Think its time that we just school everyone in a giant thread? Basic
electronic theory, wiring, etc. I know there are some brilliant people
on here with a ton of knowledge that can help everyone. I want to offer
something of a level of MECP education. But discussed in different
threads on a weekly basis. Even a name of the school/thread should be
considered. I am willing to contribute to this effort if everyone else
is. I jus think that if everyone on here has an equal understanding it
would be a lot more 'fun'. Holla back at me if you are interested in
something like this.

Sounds like a good idea. You could have discussions. But alas I would probably
have to stay most out of it as I have no patience for idiots who think the laws
of physics somehow do not apply to cars.

Cleaning the bull**** off the walls. Hey it aint a nice job but we have
an obligation in some form if we have any passion for what we do.

EFENDI

Agreed. You know we actually agreed on something. And if we can get along here
then anyone can

Les