cujo613

Default speaker protection

I never implied I was an installer. SOUNSTREAM,
ORION,HIFONICS,PPI,CLARION,ALPINE.MEMPHIS,JL AUDIO,INFINITY,MB
QUART,FOCAL,MARK ANTONY,CRYSTAL MOBILE SOUND,KOVE,KENWOOD, AND A FEW
OTHERS I CANT REMEMBER were the tech trainings i have been to. And none
of them were just for installers.If you are in the industry definately
you have been to trainings and you should know that they are for an
entire shop. And in some cases entire regions. They were for sales,
installers,MANAGERS,(theres an implication dumbass) and owners. Hell a
couple were open for guests as well. Now as far as clipping goes, I
dont have to worry about it for
1. I dont sell subs with underpowered amps.
2.sell underpowered amps for a customer sub.
3. Advise in any way that doing so is ok
4. AND FOR THE OVERALL REASON IS IT SOUNDS LIKE
ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont know of any customer in the world who actually wants to sit down
and hear somebody spit out Sir Isaac Newton for severall hours when all
they want to do is bump. A sales persons job is to help the customer
make the best choice possible. Talking tech with 90% of the customers
will make them run out the door.
Here lets try this
customer: Mr sales guy I have a jensen 50 watt amp and i want to run my
JL 12w3D2. I was worried that it isnt enough power. I heard that it
could hurt the sub is that true.
Sales guy: no that isnt true,BUT IT WILL SOUND LIKE ASS. You would be
better going with a better amp.
No techno garbage GET IT[flame]

--
cujo613