William Sommerwerck

Default Dayton Wright XG-8 Mk 3 ESL's

Sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong...

I can't speak for the honesty of the seller or the condition of these speakers,
of course...

But the XG-8 is one hell of a speaker, especially when you have a big amp to
drive them with. Not only are they 'stats, with the kind of sound that implies,
but they can play cleanly at ridiculously high volume levels in large rooms.
They're great for any kind of music.

The $950 BIN price is too low for speakers of this quality. If I had the money,
I'd buy them.

In case you're wondering... Yes, I'm waiting for you-know-who to come out and
make a further idiot of himself. "The Blue Book says the real value is $29.33 --
and the seller should pay shipping!"