Posted to rec.audio.pro
Daniel Mandic Daniel Mandic is offline

Default Recording "Nature" Sounds

Richard Crowley wrote:

You can't be serious.
We can only percieve ~3% of what is in the universe.
And it may not even be that much.

Hi Richard!

Maybe it is and we see the expansion, yet.

Ppl are preparing for the sun-system exploration (new-quality iron on
mars, fuel on jupiter and/or Saturn, mysterious ressources on Merkur
and Venus and probably some other living intelligencies around Neptun
or Uranus.)

Well, o.k, but I do not see so. Important is what makes fast money, and
that is com-sats, going fast back to Earth ;-).

And when will it be used, that all new com tech???

Regular mobilization (Car, planes, ships etc.) is just increasing.
I see no developing!

It's just used in combination. Let's say a crap navigation system in a
big fuel consuming all-terrain car, living in a town.

Double standards....

Best regards,

Daniel Mandic