Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

Default Generic MIDI Controler for VST plug ins

On Thursday, 19 April 2012 03:46:42 UTC+2, Tobiah wrote:
@Ploy: unfortunately, I can't say it's not ugly, that mixer view.

Are we talking about the same program? I'm using Reaper v4.22 with
the theme labeled 'default'. The others are definitely more ugly
but the default is bloody handsome in my estimation.

http://tobiah.org/reaper.png

Probpably not. I'm currently not on Reapered comp, so can't tell about version, but it's at least 1 year old. I downloaded it for evaluation and never really gave it a chance. Now it's reminding me evaluation period's expired, but well, I haven't spend more than couple of hours with it, so guess they won't mind.
I remember the price was good, company politics seamed more than reasonable..
However, it felt "computerish", while I like it "studioish".
I'll try to download most recent version and see what's new.