Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Comparing two audio interace mice pre's for self noise.

Tobiah the Nut Case wrote:

----------------------------

FFS stop feeing this seriously demented "Tobia" troll.
You are totally ****ing wasting both your and our time.

I'm sorry that circumstances have put you in a position in
life that causes you to be so miserable that you would feel
the need to find ways to hurt other people.

** LOL wot a ******.

I've been on this list for 20 years or so and never had a
complaint.

** Congratulations pal - you are sure getting them now to make up for lost time.

Is there anyone else on this list that views
my posts as a waste of our collective time?

** Most of the dopes here love having their time wasted.

I normally get helpful answers.

** And you are still getting them too.

If only you were sane enough to tell.

Not sure why this one came out of
left field.

** Try reading what I posted over and over till it sinks in.

So far it has run right off you like water of a duck's you know what.

Quack, quack ....

....... Phil