Posted to rec.audio.pro
James Price[_6_] James Price[_6_] is offline

Default Why don't these signals null?

On Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 1:21:07 PM UTC-5, John Williamson wrote:
On 17/10/2019 19:01, James Price wrote:
I'm talking about re-amping the part using a looper in order to
eliminate any inconsistencies that would normally occur when playing the
part twice.

Are you recording the part, saving that as one track in the mix, then
re-amping that recording using a plugin and saving that as another track?

I've done that, and also recorded a DI to a track in a DAW using a DI box
and routed the output from the interface to a miked cab, which is recorded
twice (separate passes) to two tracks into the DAW.