Posted to rec.audio.pro
Peter Irwin Peter Irwin is offline

Default Isolated Vocal

Phil Allison wrote:

** Here is another song from the same session, a huge hit at the time, " Somebody to Love " - written by Grace's husband.

I'm pretty certain that Darby Slick was her brother-in-law. It is
an amazing song - even if I still haven't quite got what "your
mind is so full of bread" means. (It obviously expresses a condition
which occurs when the garden flowers are dead, but I'm no
clearer on it than that.)

This time, you also hear backing vocals from the band's male singers plus a faint background sound that might be acoustic leakage from Grace's headphones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbBlcLXsSbU