Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Wieck[_2_] Peter Wieck[_2_] is offline

Default Radford STA25 Mk 3 modifiactions

On Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 11:11:30 AM UTC-4, Howard Stone wrote:
Part of my problem is that my 6 hours with the amp made me fall in love w=

ith it, so I want one!
=20

OK - and understood.=20

However, you should understand that a basic tube power-amp is about as simp=
le a piece of electronics as ever there is (or was). I am not sure of your =
fine motor skills or ability to follow directions in electronics, but that =
amp is crying out for your personal attention.=20

And, think of the sense of accomplishment were you to bring it to life on y=
our own!=20

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA=20