Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Car Audio

On 6/06/2016 10:28 PM, John Williamson wrote:
On 06/06/2016 01:58, JackA wrote:
On Sunday, June 5, 2016 at 8:45:22 PM UTC-4, geoff wrote:
On 6/06/2016 12:53 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
PLEASE take these discussions to rec.audio.car which is specifically
for
that.
--scott

Narrowmindedness unworthy of you Scot - information that many in our
field just might find very useful. Else we might all end up with a 3kHz
notch. Far more relevant that much of the discussion here of late.

You, sir, are one jealous SOB.

But, I agree with you, this topic is ON TOPIC for this, ahem, group.

Tell me the relevance of a subwoofer in a car to the production of audio?

Obviously you missed something. A general tip for those who listen to
music in cars to a:increase the enjoyment and more importently
brotect their hearing by enabling the perception of bass without the
alternative often ear-shredding byproducts.

geoff