Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Crosstalk in snake cable that include speaker cables and miccables

In article , Trevor wrote:
On 10/06/2018 10:06 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
I hope I never, ever have to use a VTVM ever again. I spent more time
balancing and zeroing than taking measurements, it seemed. Modern
high-impedance DMMs make my life so much easier

You could say that about digital CRO's Vs analog ones too. Spent a lot
of time adjusting CRO's before you'd even attempt to use it.

I disagree. I spend forever fiddling with the damn menus on the DSO. I like
the DSO for a lot of things, especially for very low frequency stuff and the
ability to get power spectra, but I'll take an analogue scope any time for
making quick qualitative measurements.