Clyde Slick

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
news

Sacky and his favorite partner keep up their dance of futility.

I snip the old stuff when I feel its appropriate. Of coiurse,

there
are those who never snip old text, such as Lionella

LOL, what a strong personality Sackman, congratulations !

just pointing out some base hypocricy.

If that's directed at me, you are apparently ignorant of the fact that I
have offered the same criticism to other lazy slobs who garbage up posts
and/or don't trim the excess.

But don't let me come between you and Slut. You may tell her for me that
her schizophrenia is just as repulsive as her innate stupidity.

I'll tell her the next time we date.