Jan Lathouwers

Default ESI nEAR05 monitors

"Dave Martin" wrote in message ...
I want to buy a pair of these monitors, but I'm not sure if they are
good... Is anybody using them or has someone tested them and then
threw them away or something... Please let me know.

If you don't know if they're any good, why do you want to buy them? You HAVE
to listen to them in your environment to know if they'll work for you.

I want to buy them because they are so cheap. I'm still at school and
would rather buy dynaudio BM6A's or BM15a's but my budget doesn't
allow that. Another reason is that at the moment I'm mixing on a pair
of B&W DM2A's and those are hifi-speakers and they colour the sound
too much. I even made better mixes on a pair of Peavey keyboard
amps... So actually I want to get rid of those hifi-speakers and buy
cheap reference monitors. :-)